Thursday, January 14, 2010

*Stupid* Baby Booties

I finished Gf's hat the other day (yay!) and decided to start working on baby stuff for my Sister who is havin a baby. I googled for a couple hours for patterns and then decided to start with socks/booties.

I've been on a crochet kick lately, so decided to crochet the socks/booties. I found a cute pattern... but the pattern was for 6-12 month and I wanted a pair for newborn...so I changed the pattern a little bit. 


First sock turned out great! Then I moved on to the next sock.... not so great. I don't know where I messed up...but it turned out all kinds of jacked up.

So I decided to try a different pattern. I have started (and then ripped apart) FIVE different times. FIVE different patterns.

Ugh! I just want to crochet a simple set of baby booties/socks.  Is that really too much to ask for?

Maybe I should have stuck to making hats....

No comments: