Sunday, December 27, 2009

What it's all about

This isn't my first rodeo.

I've had and retired a few other blogs because I just don't have that much to say that anyone else would really want to read. I am obsessed with blogs though. I spend almost as much time reading other knitters blogs as I spend knitting. As I was sitting here today, browsing knitting blogs, I decided to make my own.

This blog is mostly about knitting. There will be some couponing, and some general life mixed in occasionally, and I'm sure some stuff about my kids, my cats and my dog.... but mostly knitting.

I've been knitting for years but just recently rededicated myself to the craft. Lately I've been cranking out hats and scarves and most recently my first pair of socks (also my first project knitted on Double Pointed Needles).

My goal for this year is to FINISH every project that I start, and to knit EVERY DAY. I can't promise that I'll blog every day about my daily knitting...but I'm going to at least give it a shot.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Best of luck with this new endeavor. Looking forward to reading what you have to say!