Thursday, December 2, 2010

I wish it were colder...

After five minutes spent on Facebook reading about everyone and their snow and their subzero temperatures... I realize I'm totally jealous.

Why am I jealous? Not because I like snow, I don't. Not because I like cold weather... I don't really.

I want it to be cold here so I can wear boots and big comfy sweaters. I want to be able to wear the hats that I make for everyone else... and maybe even make a scarf that I get to actually keep!

Drinking hot cocoa and snuggling in blankets is a lot more attractive an idea when you don't have to turn on the fan or AC to warrant the blanket.

*sigh*

I guess I could just wear the comfy boots with my sweatpants and tshirts...and I guess I could drink my hot cocoa iced... but it's just not the same.

No comments: