Friday, December 10, 2010

Pity Party Knitting...

I haven't knit or crocheted something for myself in....well... I actually can't remember when the last time I made something for myself.

So today I feel crummy. I'm surrounded by this dreadful "holiday" crap and I feel like knitting myself a pity party.

So I turned to my LSG hoars (you'd have to be a an LSG hoar to know what an LSG hoar is) and asked for help picking a pity party project...and I've narrowed it down to a few patterns.

Yoga Socks









Mary Jane slippers 
















Capitan Hat     

















I think I'm just going to put all three patterns in a cup and choose one...because I think I love them all equally.

Pics tomorrow of my Pity Party knitting....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You absolutely CAN'T have a pity party while knitting those adorable Mary Jane slippers.

They are beyond adorable.

Iva Messy said...

That hat is adorable!