Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My first design...FINISHED!

I finally did it. I designed a pattern, and it actually turned out the way I wanted it to. I'm pretty proud of myself. lol

I don't have a picture of it on the real dog yet...but here it is on the closest thing I had to a weinie dog (which is the weinie dog squeak toy that we refer to as my chihuahua's  Boyfriend)

It isn't a terribly complicated pattern, but I think it's pretty good for my first try!

It's a simple cable-knit pattern with a ribbed stomach area/neck/border for stretch purposes. I decided not to add little sleeves because Weinie dogs aren't known for their long legs. lol

I think that my next attempt at a totally by me pattern will be something a little more difficult... but I haven't yet decided what that will be....so stay tuned.

As soon as I finish writing this pattern out in a way that makes sense to someone other than myself... I will post it here and on Rav so that someone else can give it a try!

No comments: