Tuesday, November 2, 2010

There is a first for everything...

This year I am going to send out Christmas Cards. It's an amazing and totally unprecedented event.

Allow me to explain.

I hate Christmas. I've never liked celebrating it, and the only reason I do is because I have kids, and I'm pretty sure that denying your children Christmas is considered child abuse.

But anyways, back to the Christmas cards.

After much searching I've decided to go with Shutterfly and their line of Christmas Cards.
 I really want to go with photo Christmas Cards and Shutterfly has the best deals, and great quality cards.

I think I'm going to go with "Most Wonderful Story"  

*those aren't my girls in that picture, just the stock image for the card*

If you haven't chosen your Christmas Cards yet, check out Shutterfly and their line of affordable cards!

No comments: