Thursday, November 4, 2010

So many projects...so little time...

One of my favorite things to do is to browse the patterns on Ravelry. Thousands and Thousands of knit and crochet patterns...and I want to make them ALL!

I have four projects right now that I'm working on, and I need to buckle down and finish these before I start fishing for new projects...but with the holidays coming up (even though I hate Christmas, I think I can stomach knitting for Christmas) I already feel the push to start knitting gifts.

I think the next thing for me to do is to really start trying to design my own patterns so that I can really commit to making this knitting thing make some money for me. At least then I can justify my yarn buying...lol

Ok, well I suppose I should stop blogging and go do what I said I needed to do and get to knitting!

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments: